Contact our Membership Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or complete an Application Form and post it to :
The Membership Secretary FFFAIF
PO Box 4245
FFFAIF offers 2 levels of Membership
Ordinary, corporate and concessional memberships Plus printed copies of DIGGER
Select this option if you wish to build a library of DIGGER issues in hard copy form or DO NOT have a current e-mail address.
For $55 per annum ($50 concessional), you will receive:
- · all of the membership rights and benefits listed below, PLUS
- · four printed issues of DIGGER each year;
- · printed versions of the AGM materials.
e-members, e-corporate and e-concessional memberships
Select this option if you have a current e-mail address and a device on which to download, store and read DIGGER magazine and you wish to minimise your cost of membership.
For $35 per annum ($30 concessional), e-members, e-corporate and e-concessional members receive:
- · full membership rights including voting at AGM meetings,
- · discounts on War Book Shop purchases,
- · electronic invitations to the John Laffin Memorial Lectures, commemorations and other events,
- · downloadable back issues of DIGGER and DIGGER indexes,
- · invitations to participate in FFFAIF battlefield tours,
- · access to the FFFAIF Facebook group and members’ area of our website,
- · four searchable electronic issues of our flagship DIGGER magazine each year, e-mailed as a pdf and readable on PC and tablets;
- · copies of our electronic COBBeR magazine
- · electronic versions of the AGM materials, e-mailed to you.
Overseas members welcome.
FFFAIF Application Forms:
[Hint: right click on mouse to open in new tab.]
FFFAIF Application form AUS July 2017 (PDF version)
FFFAIF Application form AUS July (Word version)
FFFAIF has members from Australia, France, Belgium, Switzerland and UK.
All our members share the philosophy of KTMA – Keeping The Memory Alive.